Want to join the magic at Palace Games? We are always looking for creative people who are enthusiastic about bringing world class escape games to the public. Email us at [email protected] with a resume and your areas of interest.
We are always on the lookout for qualified people for the roles below!
Creative Maintenance Role
Palace Games is looking for someone with maintenance experience and the ability to troubleshoot on the fly to keep our escape rooms running smoothly.
Candidates can expect training in all aspects of the job, but should be comfortable using basic tools. Experience with common building materials, electronics, and electromechanical devices is a plus.
Hours are flexible/variable, and may be up to 30 hours per week and will be coordinated with current maintenance staff to provide on-site support while Palace Games is open: 7 days a week, from 9:30 am to 10:30 pm. Candidates must be available on Saturdays and Sundays. Pay is $20-25/hour, depending on experience.
· Be able to provide references
· Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Be able to lift 50lbs safely and be comfortable working from a ladder
· Be comfortable using power tools on a daily basis
· Approach puzzling tasks with a logical and optimistic attitude
· Be willing to learn and try something new
· Repair and maintain interactive elements within our escape rooms
· Touch-up and beautify rooms and common spaces
· Troubleshoot problems with puzzle elements and create solutions on the fly
· Report issues to our issue tracking system and maintain records of repairs
· Maintain a high quality of craft and attention to detail
Game Manager Role
Come play with us--Palace Games is looking for Game Managers! Join a team of dedicated hosts who drive exceptional customer service and world-class escape room experiences. This isn’t your typical customer facing job--we delight and surprise our customers, and in return they are primed for fun!
Game Managers are responsible for providing outstanding customer experiences from arrival to departure. This includes:
- Setting up rooms and resetting between teams
- Greeting and checking in guests
- Monitoring teams and assisting where appropriate
- Maintaining team data
- Taking and sending team photos
We are looking for individuals who can:
- Operate well under pressure
- Solve problems creatively
- Improvise solutions
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Communicate effectively
- Maintain an enthusiastic, patient, and upbeat environment for customers and co-workers
Flexible schedule and availability to work evenings and weekends required. Reliable and punctual attendance is required. If you can't work weekends, please do not apply.
Pay: starts at $17/hour, increases to $20/hour after completing training and demonstrating the ability to work reliably and independently.
Hours: Part time, weekends are a must, possible weekday morning or night shifts.