Before You Arrive
Double check your date and time
- Sometimes mistakes happen—please make sure your reserved the correct date and time. Get in touch with us ASAP if it isn’t! (Check out our cancellation and rescheduling policies, too.)
- Your confirmation email has a link to our digital waiver. Save time by registering your team and signing the waiver before you arrive. We are happy to re-send the link if you need it—give us a call or send us an email.
- If you booked multiple rooms, please assign teams ahead of time and have players sign the waiver for the game they will play.
- A parent / guardian must sign the waiver for any player under 18. If you have young players, please check out our under 18 policies.
- Awesome teams deserve an awesome team name! Get inspired with a Team Name Generator.
Day of Event
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation time. Plan to be there for about 2 hours.
- The Palace Games entrance is at 3362 Palace Drive (west side of the building, opposite side from the rotunda and lake). This is a set of large green doors with a Palace Games sign.
- Please ring the doorbell so we know to let you in! Call us at 415-997-8522 x 1 if needed.
- Free, 4 hour parking is available on Palace Drive. (Space may be limited here if there is a large event at the Palace or a performance at the Palace of Fine Arts Theater.)
- There is also nearby street parking (be sure to check signs), the lot at the St. Francis Yacht Club (across Marina Blvd), or parking by Crissy Fields.
- (Driving) Enter Palace Drive from the corner of Bay St and Lyon St (south end of building). You will then drive on Palace Drive around the back-side (west side) of the Palace towards Marina Drive, along a clockwise curve, until you see the green doors with the Palace Games sign. The Palace Games doors will be AFTER the Theatre entrance.
- If you are using a map app or browser, type is 3362 Palace Drive to take you to our entrance!
- Map & Directions
- (Uber, Lyft, Taxi) If you will be dropped off, have your driver drop you off on Palace Drive in front of our door (3362 Palace Drive).
- Palace Games escape rooms may contain mild physical activity: walking on uneven surfaces, climbing, crawling, sliding. Dress accordingly (dresses and skirts may not be appropriate) including comfortable shoes.
- We recommend dressing in layers. The Palace can get a bit cold, but the room itself may get warm.
What to bring
- Your energy and enthusiasm is all you need! In fact, we will ask that bags and phones remain outside of the room, in our lockers (you will take the key to the locker in the room with you).
- We strongly recommend that you take all visible bags or valuables out of your car and leave them in our lockers while you play the game.
- You do not need to bring your confirmation. We will have you on the schedule under your group organizer’s name.
- While gratuity is by no means expected or required, some people have found our hosts go above and beyond. If you think you might wish to express your appreciation with a tip, please remember to bring along cash!