COVID-19 Update: Palace Games will remain temporarily closed, pursuant to the City of San Francisco’s phased re-opening plan. We look forward to reopening when we can ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. In the meantime get your puzzle fix on the PALACESPHERE!
Before You Arrive
Health and Safety Protocols
- Please review guest requirements and what we are doing to keep you safe here!
Double check your date and time
- Sometimes mistakes happen—please make sure your reserved the correct date and time. Get in touch with us ASAP if it isn’t! (Check out our cancellation and rescheduling policies, too.)
- Your confirmation email has a link to our digital waiver. Save time by registering your team and signing the waiver before you arrive. We are happy to re-send the link if you need it—give us a call or send us an email.
- For contactless check-in, waivers must be signed from your own device.
- A parent / guardian must sign the waiver for any player under 18. If you have young players, please check out our under 18 policies.
- If you booked multiple rooms, please assign teams ahead of time and have players sign the waiver for the game they will play.
- Awesome teams deserve an awesome team name! Get inspired with a Team Name Generator.
Day of Event
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation time. Plan to be there for about 2 hours.
- The Palace Games entrance is at 3362 Palace Drive (west side of the building, opposite side from the rotunda and lake). This is a set of large green doors with a Palace Games sign.
- Please ring the doorbell when your group has assembled so we know to let you in! Call us at 415-997-8522 x 1 if needed.
- There is a new paid parking lot behind the Palace, with an entrance from Palace Drive, past our entrance to the left. It is also accessible from Marina Boulevard.
- There is also free parking in the lot at the St. Francis Yacht Club (across Marina Blvd), or parking by Crissy Fields.
- We do NOT recommend parking on Palace Drive or street parking in front of the Palace. Unfortunately, these areas are targeted by smash and grab thieves.
- (Driving) Enter Palace Drive from the corner of Bay St and Lyon St (south end of building). You will then drive on Palace Drive around the back-side (west side) of the Palace towards Marina Drive, along a clockwise curve, until you see the green doors with the Palace Games sign. The Palace Games doors will be AFTER the Theatre entrance.
- If you are using a map app or browser, type is 3362 Palace Drive to take you to our entrance!
- Map & Directions
- Palace Games escape rooms may contain mild physical activity: walking on uneven surfaces, climbing, crawling, sliding. Dress accordingly (dresses and skirts may not be appropriate) including comfortable shoes.
- We recommend dressing in layers. The Palace can get a bit cold, but the room itself may get warm.
What to bring
- Your mask, your energy, and your enthusiasm is all you need! In fact, we will ask that bags and phones remain in the basket in your room.
- We strongly recommend that you take all visible bags or valuables out of your car. There is a basket in the room. We can store larger items in the office if needed.
- You do not need to bring your confirmation.
- While gratuity is by no means expected or required, some people have found our hosts go above and beyond. If you think you might wish to express your appreciation with a tip, please remember to bring along cash!
Also check out our Map & Directions, Booking Policies, Players Under 18.