What time should my group arrive?
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your reservation time. Plan to be there for about 2 hours.
Where can we park?
- Four hour parking is available on Palace Drive, along the backside (outer curve) of the Palace of Fine Arts. Space may be limited here if there is a large event at the Palace or a performance at the Palace of Fine Arts Theater.
- If you cannot find a spot on Palace Drive, there is ample street parking nearby (be sure to check signs), parking across Marina Blvd by the Yacht Club, or parking by Crissy Fields.
Where should I go when I arrive?
- Please go to the Palace Games entrance at 3362 Palace Drive (west side of the building, opposite side from the rotunda and lake). This is a set of large green doors with a Palace Games sign.
- Please ring the doorbell so we know to let you in! (Note: It is a large space, so it may take us a minute to reach the door!)
- This is the preferred entrance at all times.
- You can also call us at 415-997-8522 x 1 if needed.
- Check out our map here.
- (Driving) Enter Palace Drive from the corner of Bay Street and Lyon Street (south end of building). You will then drive on Palace Drive around the backside (west side) of the Palace towards Marina Drive, along a clockwise curve, until you see the green doors with the Palace Games sign. The Palace Games doors will be AFTER the Theatre entrance.
- If you are using a map app or browser, type is 3362 Palace Drive as it will take you to our entrance!
- Also see our Map & Directions
- (Uber, Lyft, Taxi) If you will be dropped off, have your driver drop you off on Palace Drive in front of our door (3362 Palace Drive).
What should I bring?
- Your energy and enthusiasm is all you need! In fact, we will ask that bags and phones remain outside of the room, in our lockers (you will take the key to the locker in the room with you).
- We strongly recommend that you take all visible bags or valuables out of your car and leave them in our lockers while you play the game.
- You do not need to bring your confirmation. We will have you on the schedule under your group organizer’s name.
- While gratuity is by no means expected or required, some people have found our hosts go above and beyond. If you think you might wish to express your appreciation with a tip, please remember to bring along cash!
What should I wear?
- Comfortable clothes and shoes. You probably won’t break a sweat, but you will be standing and moving around for the duration of the game.
- We recommend dressing in layers. The Palace can get a bit cold, but the room itself may get warm.
- *If your group will be playing the Roosevelt Room, we recommend that players do not wear short skirts or dresses.
Also check out our Map & Directions.