What time should my group arrive?
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your reservation time.
Where can we park?
- Four hour parking is available on Palace Drive, along the backside (outer curve) of the Palace of Fine Arts. Space may be limited here if there is a large event at the Palace or a performance at the Palace of Fine Arts Theater.
- If you cannot find a spot on Palace Drive, there is ample street parking nearby (be sure to check signs), parking across Marina Blvd by the Yacht Club, or parking by Crissy Fields.
Where should I go when I arrive?
- Please go to the Palace Games entrance on Palace Drive. This is a large green door with a Palace Games sign. Please ring the doorbell or call 415-997-8522 ext. 1 so we know to let you in. This is the preferred entrance at all times.
- *If you are using Google Maps or Waze for directions, use 3362 Palace Drive for directions right to our entrance! Apple Maps does not recognize this address yet, so use 3601 Lyon Street if your map does not pull up the Palace Drive address.
- Check out our map here.
- (Driving) Enter Palace Drive from the corner of Bay Street and Lyon Street. You will then drive on Palace Drive around the backside of the Palace towards Marina Drive, along a clockwise curve, until you see the green door with the Palace Games sign. The Palace Games door will be AFTER the Theatre entrance.
- If you are using Google Maps or Waze (or google on a web browser), type is 3362 Palace Drive as it will take you to our entrance!
- Also see our Map & Directions
- (Uber, Lyft, Taxi) If you will be dropped off, have your driver drop you off on Palace Drive in front of our door (approximately 3362 Palace Drive).
*If you or your driver must use 3601 Lyon St for directions, either stop on Palace Drive once you see our entrance or have the driver drop you off at the glass doors near the iHangar sign (this is the old Exploratorium entrance at the north end of the Palace). Once there, circle the building around to your right (counterclockwise) until you see our door – third set of green doors on your left. You will not be able to enter at the 3601 Lyon Street entrance.
What should I bring?
- Your energy and enthusiasm is all you need! In fact, we will ask that bags and phones remain outside of the room, in our lockers (you will take the key to the locker in the room with you).
- We strongly recommend that you take all visible bags or valuables out of your car and leave them in our lockers while you play the game.
- You do not need to bring your confirmation. We will have you on the schedule under your group organizer’s name.
- While gratuity is by no means expected or required, some people have found our hosts go above and beyond. If you think you might wish to express your appreciation with a tip, please remember to bring along cash!
What should I wear?
- Comfortable clothes and shoes. You probably won’t break a sweat, but you will be standing and moving around for the duration of the game.
- We recommend dressing in layers. The Palace can get a bit cold, but the room itself may get warm.
- *If your group will be playing the Roosevelt Room, please click here.
Also check out our Map & Directions.