How exactly does booking a room work?
- Booking an escape room reservation is similar to buying a movie or concert ticket. Full payment is due at the time of booking, the start time you have selected is not flexible and it is best to arrive about 10 to 15 minutes early.
How much does a room reservations cost?
- Each room reservation is a total of $400 + a $10 booking fee.
- A $40 add-on is required for groups with over 50% of players under the age of 18.
What do I need to book?
- Some basic contact information and your credit card info is required to complete a booking. Please note that the credit card billing zip code is required for booking.
When will I be charged for the booking?
- As full payment is due at the time of booking, cards are processed when the reservation is made.
Can I change my payment details after completing my booking?
- Unfortunately, no. Cards are processed at the time of booking.
- We cannot change the payment method or issue a discount on a completed booking.
Can I reschedule my room if necessary?
- Yes. Please reschedule at least 48 hours before your existing reservation. As much advanced notice as possible is always appreciated. There is no additional charge to reschedule with 48 hours notice.
- To reschedule, call or email us with your new date and time of choice. You can find available time slots by clicking one of the booking buttons to view a calendar of open time slots.
- A rescheduling fee of $40 is due for any rescheduling request made less than 48 hours from the start of your reserved time slot.*
- Palace Games does not accept rescheduling requests within 24 hours of the reservation start time.
What is Palace Games’ cancellation policy?
- If you must cancel your reservation, we ask for at least 72 hours notice. As much advanced notice as possible is always appreciated. Please call or email us to make a cancellation.
- If you cancel with a minimum of 72 hours notice, you are eligible for a refund of the full amount minus the booking fee. Booking fees are always non-refundable.
- If you need to cancel with less than 72 hours notice, you can either reschedule your room for a later date (rescheduling fee will be applied if less than 48 hours from your reservation time) or receive a 75% refund.*
- Palace Games does not accept cancellations or offer refunds within 24 hours of the reservation start time.
- *We do not refund or reschedule “no shows.”
- “No shows” are those that do not attend their reservation without notifying Palace Games at least 24 hours prior to their reservation time.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.