How exactly does booking a room work?
- Booking an escape room reservation is similar to buying a movie or concert ticket. Full payment is due at the time of booking, the start time you have selected is not flexible and it is best to arrive about 10 to 15 minutes early.
How much does a room reservation cost?
- Each room reservation is a total of $400 + a $25 booking fee.
What do I need to book?
- Some basic contact information and your credit card info is required to complete a booking.
- Please note that the credit card billing zip code and security are required for booking.
When will I be charged for the booking?
- As full payment is due at the time of booking, cards are processed when the reservation is made.
Can I change my payment details after completing my booking?
- Unfortunately, no. Cards are processed at the time of booking.
- We cannot change the payment method or issue a discount on a completed booking.
What is Palace Games’ cancellation & rescheduling policy?
If you need to cancel or reschedule your reservation, please contact us as soon as possible!
*Please note no cash / credit card refunds available with less than 5 days notice.
How do I cancel or reschedule my room?
- You can reschedule your reservation by clicking “manage this booking” in your confirmation email up to 7 days prior to your reservation start time.
- If you need to cancel your reservation or reschedule with less than 7 days notice, please call or email us to make the change to your reservation.
- Please call our main customer support line (415-997-8522 x 2) or email [email protected] and not individual members of our team, so we can ensure cancellations and reschedules are handled in a timely manner.
Cancellation and rescheduling requests made after 8 PM will be counted as submitted the next morning.
- Palace Games gift cards do not expire!
- Gift cards are non-refundable.